I don’t mean to toot my own horn…. but yes I do! Y’all this appetizer could not be more simple and festive! I’ve been bringing this to holiday parties for years now & people cannot get enough of it.
- Brie cheese wheel, on in this case quarters
- Caramel nut topping from Wegmans
- Ginger Snaps
Of course, you could get really fancy & make your own topping. I’ve done this before by just crabbing caramel sauce, some dried cranberries, nut of my choice, dried apple slices & spices. However, when Wegmans makes this by the tub, I just grab it to go and assemble at home, or work!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place brie wheel in an oven safe dish & top with topping
- Let the brie warm through in the oven- about 15 minutes
- Remove from oven, add ginger snap and enjoy!
The ginger snaps really set this dish apart. I had been using crackers, but the snaps just help elevate the flavors of the already delicious dish. It’s so festive, and addictive!
I usually use my Temptations Cookware from QVC, because it is dishwasher, freezer & oven safe. It also comes with a lid, trivet and wire carrying rack, which is perfect for entertaining! My set in currently in storage, but I HIGHLY suggest getting this for all of your holiday dishes.